|Back End Developer||Share||Go Back|
|Ante Technologies / Baku||Salary: Not Specified||Posted: 26.07.2018||Deadline: 09.08.2018|
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 09:00 - 18:00
As our Back End Developer, you'll be working closely with other teams to develop a backend infrastructure tailored to their needs. Our tech stack is flexible and forward looking - you'll be collaborating with Ante's shared technology on in-house projects but also integrating new open source solutions where it makes sense. Our products are living services that we expect to be fault tolerant, so you will also be providing technical guidance for our DevOps team as they manage the live environment.
- Develop and maintain software services
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Design/architect back end solutions that are scalable and secure
- Perform debugging and test coverage of code base and endpoints
- Ability to quickly learn complex business processes and write software to automate them
- Develop and maintain high quality documentation on an ongoing basis
- Constantly learn and stay current on the latest technology developments
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in Python or 3+ years’ experience in other languages
- Practical understanding of OOP
- Experience working with relational databases (PostgreSQL etc.)
- Ability to design and implement proper test-cases as a developer
- An understanding of web based networking concepts, specifically an advanced understanding of HTTP
- Experience with REST API architecture
- Experience with code collaboration and reviewing
- Fluent English language
- Design patterns
- Event driven architecture
- Cloud platforms (AWS etc.)
- Experience in working in POSIX based environments
About Ante Technologies
Ante Technologies is a Digital marketing company, currently specialized in lead generation. We strive to generate best lead acquisition through innovation and efficient and effective use of the latest technology and agile business strategies. Our goal is to become the leading affiliate marketing firm in the sector and beyond.
We are a rapidly growing company with vision and a mountain of ambition. We work hard as a team, strive to keep our organizational structure as flat as possible and keep micro-management to an absolute minimum, while simultaneously provide everyone with opportunities to learn and grow from each other.
Sorry! This vacancy has expired.